Our campsite is 2 star rated!
Our campsite is about 2 km from the medieval town of Fontenoy-le-Château, right on the edge of the forest. It has 2 stars and is recommended in the camping guides.
We have a 62 large, shady pitches on a total area of 1.2 hectares. All pitches are equipped with water, electricity and night lighting. 7 static pitches and 3 log cabins can be rented. There are an additional 50 pitches for independent campers.
Our campsite has :
• a mixed sanitary block with 4 double sinks for dishes, 4 toilets, 8 showers, 4 washbasins and a cabin with toilet, shower and washbasin especially for people with reduced mobility.
• a washing machine and a dryer
• A small shop for essentials at reception, where you can also pre-order fresh bread for breakfast.
• a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy hot and cold drinks from 5pm between June and October. You can also dine in or take away from the fast-food restaurant.
• a library, outdoor games, board games, wifi connection
• Especially for the little ones: they can splash in the paddling pool (36 square meters, 70 cm deep), have fun in the sand pit or spend their time on the slide and swings.
Our static caravans: a cozy home from home!
You have 7 mobile homes at your disposal. They all consist of 2 bedrooms, a living room with TV, a bathroom and WC and a terrace with garden furniture, a parasol and 2 sun loungers.
The kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner gas stove, a refrigerator, a microwave, a coffee maker and crockery. Some have an oven.
The bedrooms are furnished with duvets and pillows. Just bring your own pillow cases and duvet covers.
We are extremely child friendly!
There is a playground with a slide, sandpit and swing. A paddling pool of 36 square meters with a depth of 70 centimeters is also waiting for the little ones. We have various children's bicycles.
There are books for adults and children and a few board games to borrow from reception.
You see... we have a lot to offer!
• Fast food restaurant in the evening, take away or eat in
• Bar opens at 5pm, draft beer on tap
• Reception opens from 9 am to 7 pm with a small shop for essentials - and ice cream of course!
• Sanitary facilities with 8 showers, 4 toilets, 4 sinks, 4 washing up sinks, 1 wheelchair-accessible bathroom with shower - toilet - sink, washing machine and tumble dryer
• Current (6 or 10 amps)
• WiFi with free access
• Pétanque area, volleyball court, table tennis table
• Tennis court with free access, located next to the campsite
• Paddling pool (36 square meters, 70 cm deep)
• Bike rental at the Tourist Office in Bains-les-Bains