The site is located at the rim of the woods, two kilometres away from the village and has 66 pitches with electricity and water. We also have 8 mobile homes available for rent.
The campsite has everything a camper requires. Wireless internet is available on the entire site. Next to the entrance of the campsite you’ll find the reception where everything is taken care of. The sanitairy is attached to the same building and has a washingmachine and a dryer. The sanitairy also has a space especially designed for disabled people. Here you’ll find a shower, a toilet and two sinks.
The sanitairybuilding has 8 showers, 7 washing cabins and 5 toilets. There is also a special room for disabled people. The reception, bar and restaurant are also accessible when you are in a wheelchair.
The campsite has a pingpongtable, a volleybalfield, a giant chessboard and ofcourse a jeu de boules area. A few steps away from the campsite you will find a soccerfield and a tenniscourt! You can enjoy reading a book from our library. You can also have a meal in our restaurant. Our shop has elementary necessities and you can order fresh baked bread every morning!
There is a playground and a pool for the kids. Bicycles can be rent for a trip around Fontenoy-le-Château. There is also a wheelchair bicycle which allows you to bicycle with your disabled partner or child.
- Restaurant Snacks are available and an extensive menu, eat on location or take out. Open only evenings.
- Reception: Tourist information, shop, icecream
- Sanitary: 8 showers, 7 washbasins, 5 toilets, a room for disabled people, washer, dryer
- Power supply: 6 or 10 amps
- Pub: Beer on tap, fully licensed, locals come evening aperitif.
- Tennis: Next to the campsite. Free access.
- Pool: At 5 kilometres. Heated outdoor bath
- Small pool: 70 cm deep, 6 by 6 metres
- WiFi: all over the campsite
- Table tennis
- Boules pitch
- Tennis court
- Bicycle rental: There is also a wheelchair bicycle for cycling with a disabled partner or child.
For the kids
There is a playground with sandbin for the kids. A slide, a see-saw, walking bikes and a cart. When the weather is hot, the kids can cool down in the pool. If it is cold and wet, the bar has puppets, cars, books, lego, cardgames and more!